Monday, February 21, 2011

Shoe Obsessed.

I can't remember the last time I've been shoe obsessed.  I've tried to avoid shopping much since I've been in San Diego, simply because there should be NO TIME to fathom of such things.  The inner truth is craving to peek out.  Recently, I have gotten 2 pairs of high rise platform wooties (wedge booties) from Michael Antonio.  To my surprise, they are HEAVENLY comfortable!  Let's just say, I could probably wear them shopping all day!  I adopted Gerin and Gala.  Next, I finally conquered a pair of NUDEY'S!!  Although, I cannot boast they are "amazingly comfy", but they look amazingly AMAZING.  hah!  Charles David Pure Platinum in beige leather, super sexy chic!  So, I've been thinking a lot this weekend about Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, and Manolo Blahnik.  I still have yet to covet a pair of Manolos.  Louboutins seem to have taken over my taste in shoes ever since I bought my very first pair, Very Noued.  To my regret, at the time I was quite premature to incredibly precious SHOES, I did not have such a keen eye to judge my correct shoe size.  Indeed, I am a size  US6.5.  But I should have known back then,  I was a EURO37.  My Very Noued's are 36.5.  I have forgotten how fabulously comfortable they are, except that they are a TAD small.  I was hoping I could say "the leather will stretch".  However, I doubt satin does.  Nonetheless, I'm so glad I brought them out the closet to have a shoe party in my living room to remind me how utterly comfortable they actually are! (I swear, the last time I wore them, I couldn't even balance!)  I was inspired by Lauren Conrad when I purchased these, 2008 (also got the shiny leggings from American Apparel).  All my beautiful foot holders shall be stowed away in my closet for now.  Oh how I miss Los Angeles County...

No comments:

Post a Comment